Check-in 12:00 pm | Check-out 11:00 am
Amidst apple orchards, is a beautiful, pristine place in Himachal Pradesh. At 7000 ft., it is a delight for trekkers. An old style bungalow in the midst of such surroundings, bonfires at night. watch the stars under clear skies. Refresh yourself at Rohanda and fall in love with the place. Great for weekend getaways. Book the entire place for your private party in the hills. A mere 5 and half hour drive from Chandigarh is this impeccable gem. Visit Himachal and fall in love with the place.
Rooms are currently not available. Please contact our customer care +91-782-782-4444
Power Back up
Try Our Curated Packages Specially For You
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check-in at our hotels.
- In accordance with government regulations, all guests over 18 years of age, must have a valid photo ID and proof of address at the time of check-in. In case of refusal in check-in at our hotels due to lack of necessary documents, the booking will be considered as no show and no refund can be claimed.
- If not specified, the tariff does not include charges for additional services in the rooms (for example, phone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, extra bed, laundry, etc.). In case, such additional costs are incurred by the guest, the same would be payable by the guest. .
- An extra bed can be accommodated with a folding cot or mattress, taking into account the size and availability of the room.
- In case of 'No-show', the hotel would charge the Guest's' Card/Account for cancellation fee.
- In case of an increase in the hotels' tariff (in connection with an event or festive occasion), the customer is accountable to pay the difference amount, if the period of stay falls within this duration.
- Only a government authorized ID proof will be accepted as an identity proof.
- In case you book for a day and extend the stay beyond the booked time slot, additional charges would be levied. Any stay post 7 PM will be charged as a full night stay.
- Pets are beautiful and lovable but we are not equipped to handle them as of now.